Tuesday 15 September 2015

Lloret De Mar Memories

When I'm on holiday, I like to take plenty of pictures because they are a big trigger for memories. When the colder months come, I like to look back over my photographs and remember the amazing times I had. Lloret De Mar is a very picturesque place, all the beaches and scenery photographed beautifully.


I'm so obsessed with the colour of the sea.

There is nothing more beautiful than beach sunsets.


A lovely beachfront bar that had white walls and sea blue furniture.


Fake pink hello kitty merch is my aesthetic.


Night time is my favourite time on holiday. Everything exciting happens, I love to get dressed up and go on adventures. So much better than spending the day relaxing.


I was walking past this church and didn't notice it until I turned around. I'm so pleased with how this picture turned out. Churches are such stunning buildings.

How was your summer? What did you do and did you enjoy it? Hope you enjoyed it!

Melissa xxx

  TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥