Thursday 4 February 2016

January playlist


Here's what I've been listening to this month...

Afterlife - Arcade Fire
This isn't a new song, but it is new to me as I have discovered it recently. This song gives me a melancholy feeling and is very atmospheric. It reminds me of car drives late at night.

Clearest blue - Chvrches
I love all chvrches' music, and this song is no different. It sounds like an 80's pop song and is really great to dance around to. Lauren's vocals are also amazing.

The sound - The 1975
I'm so excited to hear the 1975's new album, I couldn't resist playing some of the live versions on YouTube. I fell in love with this one immediately, it's such a fun, upbeat song with cheeky lyrics like, "oh baby won't you cum again?" This song has made me so excited to go to their concert next month! I've also loved somebody else and she's American.

Post blue - Placebo
I've only recently started listening to placebo, and I think I've found a band I can really relate to and makes me feel something. This song really stands out to me and has beautiful lingering lyrics like, "it's in the water baby, it's in the special way we fuck."

Hope, you enjoyed! What have you been listening to lately? Let me know in the comments!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥