Saturday 27 September 2014

You put the taste in my tongue, the life in my soul

 

Recently I purchased a beautiful printed shirt from an amazing shop called 2good2betrue in Affleck's Palace. All the clothes in this shop are £1, so this is such a great place to buy clothes when you're on a budget! I cannot get over how pretty this shirt is, it is an absolute bargain! I styled it over my pink playsuit, lacy socks and flats, flowery mouse ears and chokers for a cute laid back look.



The yin yang choker I got from the shop Extreme Largeness in Affleck's Palace. I had been looking for a necklace like this, it's gorgeous and makes a really cute addition to an outfit.

The purple choker I made myself with some felt material I bought from a craft shop for 99p. I think it works really well and looks good in contrast to the other choker as it is a completely different material, colour and size. I will definitely be buying some more pretty material and making some more as they are pretty simple and cheap to put together.

If you're wondering where else chokers are sold;
- Claire's 
- Topshop
- Miss Selfridge
- Affleck's Palace (Manchester)


I love creating artwork, even though I'm not very good. Nearly all of my drawings include flowers or bows, as they are the most appealing things to me. I love using colours such as ocean blue, light yellow, light pink and making the colours look really faded. I'm so inspired by the cover art from the Swim Deep song She Changes The Weather.

Lots more posts coming this Autumn, hope you enjoyed! Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥