Wednesday 29 April 2015

Take a trip to the sea, let your hair run free

Over the Easter holidays I went to Wales and captured some of the beautiful sunshine in photographic form.


Mint and turquoise are some of my favourite colours at the moment, they're so fresh and bright. They match the blue sky!



Collecting shells on the beach is something I'll never get too old for, and I love the unique little details in them. 


These jelly shoes I got from Ark remind me of Cinderella's glass slipper's- so adorable! They go really well with me tinkerbell tattoo tights. I love dressing like a fairy tale at the moment. 



Sand dunes are beautiful, but as it turns out: not jelly shoes proof.


I love stealing my mum's denim jacket for when it gets chilly.



My make-up look for the evening inspired by the universe.

I've also made a new instagram, leave me your username so I can follow you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥