Sunday 20 December 2015

DIY christmas tinsel dress


Tinsel looks beautiful on a Christmas tree, so I decided to challenge myself and use it to create a dress! It would be a great project for the Christmas holidays and the results are beautiful!

You will need:

♡ Tinsel in colours of your choice (I personally think pink and purple are the prettiest)
♡ Scissors and needle and thread
♡ An old dress


Simply stitch  the tinsel all the way around the bottom of the dress, attach tinsel to the waistband and anywhere else you would like to make it more festive! This would be a lovely dress to wear on Christmas day or to a party. But only if you want to be the cutest person there! And there is no need to add jewellery! Simply pair with heels, a clutch bag and a tinsel headand like the one I have made (DIY coming soon!)


Hope you enjoyed, I have plently more Christmas posts coming this week!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥