Wednesday 23 December 2015

DIY: Christmas tinsel headband and choker


When I made my tinsel Christmas dress, (see my earlier post if you haven't already!) I had plenty of tinsel left, so I decided to make some pretty accessories to go with it! It's so cute, unique and very simple to create!

You will need:

♡ tinsel in colours of your choice


♡ needle and thread
♡ fabric glue
♡ old headband
♡ ribbon


For the headband, cut of your desired amount of tinsel then use fabric glue to attach it to the headband. Wait until the glue has dried and then you can wear it!


The choker is so quick to make! Just measure the ribbon around your neck to find out where you want it to go. Then hand stitch the tinsel into the middle of the ribbon and wrap it round your neck. And you're done!


Have an amazing Christmas, lots of love from,

Melissa xxx

4 comments:

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥