Friday 16 September 2016

Pink Princess Room Tour

Since my room will not be looking like this soon as I will be moving out in two days (!) I decided to  document it's current style. It has been decorated pink for the past 5 or 6 years (see mum, I told you I wouldn't grow out of it!) And I think my room is super pretty and should be shared with the internet. Apart from the super untidy parts, but let's nor talk about that. Maybe this video will give you inspiration for decorating your own room, or maybe you're just incredibly nosy.

A hello kitty border which I STILL haven't finished putting up. Sad that it was not to be. I really like this border because of the light pink pastel stripes, and it goes so well with the pink walls. Hello kitty is wearing a rather fetching pink bow outfit and seems to have a mouse friend, which realistically would never happen in real life.

The teddy bears and cushions that sleep on my bed every day. The first is a cat cushion which is less cute and more creepy, those ears are questionable. Next is my pink unicorn Benjamin. No idea where that name came from, by the way. Then I've got my sadly unnamed gingerbread man, who I imagine is boiling in that hat and scarf in this weather. My pink glittery shell cushion really sparkles in the light and is one of my favourite things in my room.

 My dressing table, which is probably the best thing about my room, so chaotic and pretty. I have some of my flower crowns to finish off my outfit, lots of makeup scattered around, in my makeup bag and in drawers. I've got my favourite colourful palettes from Barry M and Makeup Revolution. The best bit is my laptop, which is write my blog posts on, edit my videos, read fashion articles and do my regular stalking sessions.

A cute heart shaped photo frame which for some reason, has no photos on it? And a canvas of some cupcakes, which thankfully will not make me spotty because they are not real. It might be hard to believe, but they are not real.

Lovely little details - pink glass chandelier and pretty heart wooden type thing.

These are some of my favourite accessories on my bedside table.

More Teddy bears: Chloe, my hello kitty build a bear who is close to ten years old. Cody, my Australian build a bear koala who is the cuddliest thing in the world! Then two teddy bears I got for my sixteenth birthday two years ago that were never named. Shame they don't have any identity. Buried under the teddy bear mountain is Annabelle, my 13 year old baby doll. Soon she'll have spots and want me to take her to a Little Mix concert.

Really hope you enjoyed! This was a really fun post to write! In a week or so when I'm settled in to my university accommodation I will do a new room tour over on my youtube channel. While you're here, please go and subscribe to my channel as I work very hard it and I'm planning some very exciting things to come on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥