Thursday 8 September 2016

Styling a Jazzy Vintage Colourful T-shirt

The weather is very frustrating at the moment, it's that time of year when you could die of heatstroke or freeze to death, so deciding what to wear is such a challenge. However I think that this cute top works so well for this time of year. I spotted it in one of my favourite vintage shops in Manchester, Cow. It stood out to me immediately for it's fun, jazzy, bright colours. It can be worn in very hot September days with a pair of shorts. It can also be worn with tights and shorts, jeans and jackets and shirts. Layers are definitely a good idea in September time.

 I love the splashes of rainbow colour on this t-shirt.

A flower crown is the perfect way to accessorize this look because there are plenty of colourful flowers on it, which are similar to the colours on the t-shirt, so the look goes together really well. I really like these skinny jeans, it's quite unusual for me to wear jeans but I'm really starting to love them! This pair is from H&M and the fit is amazing.


Layering is absolutely key for autumn, this oversized purple shirt that I got from a charity shop is so cool. It also adds a nice block of colour to the outfit.

An oversized blazer smartens the outfit up a bit more and can be worn for more formal occasions. Adding a pair of black heels makes the outfit dressy but still cute and colourful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥