Saturday 14 February 2015

Teen lovers don't wait | Photography

Valentines day is here, and there's something about it that reminds me of a certain aesthetic, lace, lots of pink, lipstick and kissing. I've been inspired to make collages and take pictures with this theme.

I also tried to tell a little story about my ideal valentine's day with some of my favourite valentines songs and lyrics. Hope you enjoy something a bit different!


Teen lovers // the virgins
Teen lovers don't wait, vacation is over, don't wait


Linger // the cranberries
You know I'm such a fool for you, you got wrapped around your finger


Love me like you do // Ellie goulding
Your the cure, your the pain, your the only thing I wanna touch.


Falling for you // the 1975
I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck


King city // swim deep
Fuck your romance, I wanna pretend, that jenny lee Lindberg is my girlfriend.


Peace // wraith
You could be my ice age sugar, you lay me down and make me shiver, blow me like a floating feather


Wolf alice // fluffy
Sixteen so sweet! Sixteen! So sweet!

Have a lovely valentines day everyone. If you don't have a valentine then I'll be your valentine!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥