Saturday 21 March 2015

Newest doodles and photographs

There's nothing I like better than sitting down with colouring pencils and draw whatever's in my imagination. It's great to express your creativity and get your feelings out. I like to take my phone out with me and take pictures with inspiring little things I see.


This doodle combines girly and sweet things: lipstick and flowers and sweets wrapped up.


Adding a little faux fur to my outfit makes me feel like a fairy, a nymph or a goddess. (Believe it or not I am almost an adult)


A cupcake with some little flowers on top, which was kind of inspired by Lush's sex bomb.


I find it really hard to walk in to a fabric or craft shop and not buy some new ribbon.

Do you like to doodle? What do you take pictures of? Let me know!

Melissa xxx

TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN'

6 comments:

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥