Sunday 29 March 2015

Smashing mics in karaoke bars


What I'm wearing: 
Mint crop top: Influence at Ark / Pink disco pants: Glamorous at Thunder Egg/ Flower headband: made by me

I think the mint green of the crop top and the bright pink of the disco pants go together beautifully. This outfit is perfect for this time of year because the pants are very comfortable and keep you nice and warm, and the crop top it light and summery. I loved making this little headband, (they'll be a DIY coming soon!) It's getting me in to the summer mood already.



What I'm listening to:

♥  Greek tragedy & Give me a try  // The Wombats

I'd never been a massive fan of The Wombats before, I liked Let's Dance To Joy Division, but when I stumbled across these two songs I completely fell in love. Greek tragedy is a sad yet uplifting song, and Give me a try is a really happy and energising song, perfect for parties and workouts.

♥ King, Desire & Take Shelter // Years & Years

Years & Years are the one band I've been going to lately when I want music to dance to. Their music puts me in the best mood and gets me looking forward to the weekend and feeling optimistic. I particularly love 'Desire' I've been playing it constantly. It really makes me want to go to a party! 


Make-up I'm wearing:
Barry M  142 lip paint / Makeup academy 'poptastic' palette / Collection lasting perfection powder 

See you soon, only one more week until the easter holidays! 

Melissa xxx


1 comment:

  1. cute pants, love them! x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥