Friday 21 August 2015

DIY: Fluffy and Lace Socks


I've had so many faux fur and lace bits lying around leftover from college, so I decided to make some pretty things out of them! This is great if you have any spare material lying around and socks you don't wear. You can make a cute pair of socks in no time, without leaving the house!

Here's how to make them (It's SO easy)

 ♡ Get your faux fur/lace and a pair of plain socks. Measure the faux fur or lace around your socks and cut the amount you need.


♡ Stick it down and leave the socks to dry for however long it says on the fabric glue.


And your done! Here are my finished socks:


If you try this, send pictures, I'd love to see them! Have you tried any DIY projects lately?

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥