Tuesday 4 August 2015

Summer music playlist 2015


This is what I've been listening to throughout the summer!

♡ Automatic // Don Broco



Such a happy, summery song. Wherever in the world you are, it will transport you to a pool on a hot day. I'm really excited for Don Broco's new album to come out in a few days! I also recommend the songs What You Do To Me and You Wanna Know.

♡ Just For A Minute // San Cisco


In my summer playlist last year, I talked about the song Beach by San Cisco. Now they've released a new album and I'm certainly not disappointed! I'm more in love with their music than ever before. 

♡  Young Blood // Saint Raymond 


I saw Saint Raymond live supporting Ed Sheeran last october and immediately became a fan. This is such a fan indie pop jam, great for parties. And now I really want to see him live again!

♡ Your Love's Whore // Wolf Alice


Ellie Rowsell's vocals on this song are so beautiful and dreamy. Perfect for listening on long plane rides and long car journeys.

♡ Free // Cody Simpson


If you like acoustic, beachy music with a little bit of reggae, you'll love Cody Simpson's new album. So different from anything else he has done before, this album shows how much of a talented guitarist he is.

♡ Grand Affection // Swim Deep



Swim Deep's first album, Where The Heaven Are We, became my obsession two years ago. I'm really excited by their new music. Grand Affection is a lovely, atmospheric song.

What did you think of these songs? What are you listening to at the moment?

 Melissa xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to do a playlist post for ages! I love wolf alice and don broco :)

    http://aninterestingkarrachter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥