Thursday 30 July 2015

Summer Candy Coloured Double Eyeliner & Daisies


Hi there! Summer is the perfect time to experiment with cool and colourful makeup looks. I love to use vibrant blue eyeliner as I have blue eyes and it makes them really 'pop.' As pink is my favourite colour, some pink eyeliner on my water line tops the look off.

Products used:

♡ Barry M Kohl eyeliners: kingfisher blue and hot pink

♡ Collection supersize fat lash mascara- for long lashes to flutter at people


♡ Barry M pink blusher


 ♡ Zoella kissy missy pink lip balm- this has a bright pink 'candy' colour that really complements the eyeliner. Perfect on hot, humid days where lipstick is too heavy.


♡ Optional- eyeshadows in summery colours. I personally think the double eyeliner is enough and that eyeshadow may be overdoing it a little!


Something I recommend doing is putting a little blue eyeliner in the corners of your eyes to make them even more prettier. If you have blue eyes, this will defintely draw attention to them!

I then use the eyeliner to draw some little daisies and sometimes love hearts on my cheek.

Melissa 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This double eyeliner looks so cute - especially with the clashing colour. I imagine this would be such a good look for festivals this summer.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥