Wednesday 15 July 2015

Summer looks // Tie dye top and lace shorts


Top: New Look / Belt: Primark / Shorts: Spain

I've decided to document some of my favourite outfits from summer 2015, in a little series on this blog. I think this will be so great to look back on in future years and hopefully not be too embarassed by what I wore this year!

Tie dye tops are so perfect for summer, the colours look so beautiful and they are so easy to throw on, especially for the beach or the pool.


I love how there are so many flowers around this time of year. This one is amazing!


My Grandma and Grandad got me these shorts as a present from Spain and I absolutely adore them. It is so gorgeously deatiled and looks lovely with this white flower belt. I also don't own many clothes in white (probably because I spill food down my clothes even though I'm 17.) So this is a lovely new addition to my wardrobe, that I'll be wearing all summer and beyond.


Hope you enjoyed this little post from me, I really enjoyed taking the pictures in the sunny weather!

Melissa xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥