Thursday 9 July 2015

Summer holidays wishlist

One of my favourite things about going on holiday is buying new clothes and planning what I'm going to take! Since I'm going to Spain at the end of August, here are some things I would really like to get:

- flower crowns and flower cat ears

- Zoella beauty tutti fruitti range

- cute play suits from Ark

And here's where I'm getting my inspiration from:

- Kayla Hadlington's amazing fashion blog

- Marchesa spring 2015 flower dresses

- Chloe from My Mad Fat Diary

- Taylor Swift

- crop tops and shorts (summer classics)

- Flowers, beaches and tie dye

What will you be wearing this summer? Where do you shop for holiday clothes?

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥