Saturday 25 July 2015

A peek at my designs and doodles: femininity

I love to buy sketchbooks and fill them with anything I like, since at college the things we are allowed to create are a lot more restricted. I like to listen to my favourite music, look through magazines and scroll through blogs to get inspiration to create things.


I adore thigh highs and think they look even more amazing with heels. I love how they make my legs look incredibly long and give me a little body positivity.


This collage is inspired by the songs 'Girls Like Girls' by Hayley Kiyoko and 'The Hills' by The Weeknd.

There is a mixture of soft and delicate things like lace mixed with the neon signs, which is more harsh and dark. I got the pictures from Love and Dazed and Confused magazines.


Lipstick is my most used makeup item, I wear it even when I'm wearing no other makeup. A little bit of lipstick can really complete a look and gives me a lot of confidence.


At the moment I've been designing a lot of lingerie. I like to add simple pretty details such as lace, bows and pleats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥