Monday 10 August 2015

My flower crown collection


I started collecting flower crowns two years ago and now I'm pretty much addicted. I think they give an outfit such a pretty, feminine touch. Since it's summer I've been wearing them out quite a lot recntly, so I thought I would show you some of my favourites!

 ♡ Ark sunflower crown (bought july 2015)


I picked this one up very recently in the sales in Ark for only £1! I love the colour yellow and really don't have enough of it in my wardrobe, so this just adds a little pop of yellow to my wardrobe. I also love sunflowers and they are perfect for the summertime!

♡ Topshop colourful flower crown (bought april 2014)



This one was my absolute favourite last summer. I was really drawn to it because it is so colourful! I also like it because it helps keep my hair out of my face. Perfect for humid and sweaty summer days!

♡ H&M red, orange and brown flower crown (bought december 2014)



I got this one to keep my flower crown obsession going in the colder months. The darker colours make it more appropriate for winter. I even wore it around christmas time!
 
♡ Primark blue and white flower crown (bought april 2014)


This is probably my favourite flower crown to go on holiday with, because the blue flowers remind me of the pool and the ocean. 

♡ New Look pink flower head chain


This is not a flower crown as such, but I liked it because it is a little bit different to every other headband I own. The flowers are so tiny and delicate. I think this would look gorgeous in the evening on holiday.

♡ Primark tiny white flower crown (recieved march 2015)


My grandparents got me this headband for my birthday- they know me so well! I love how tiny the flowers are and how there is a subtle hint of pink in them.

Do you like flower crowns? If so, what are your favourites?

Melissa xxx
p.s- I have a new twitter so make sure you follow it (melxssaknott)

3 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is impressive :) My favourite has to be the New Look pink flower head chain simply because it's kinda offbeat, and not like a normal flower crown.

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥