Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Favourite Fashion Instagrammers

Instagram is an amazing place to get fashion inspiration, I really like following accounts that have a certain theme as I am a very visual person. Instagrammers with pink and colourful themes inspire me the most, they are so much more visually appealing to me! I like to follow a mixture of people that are inspiring to me, such as artists, bloggers, photographers, vegan food accounts, magazines. You also get a unique look into people's lives because they post their makeup, food, places they've visited and hopefully pictures of their cat! Here are a few people I think you should follow, they have the most beautiful feeds ever!

1) Kate Hannah
Kate's feed is so artsy and fun. Flicking through her photos your sure to see all the colours of the rainbow. She is a really creative person and her posts motivate me to create things. Her pictures are just happy and brighten up my day!

2) Noodlerella

Connie Gylnn, aka noodlerella, is one of my favourite youtubers. Her pictures are so pink and pretty- I love the way she edits them! Her fashion sense is cute and suits her, and she's also not afraid to try something different now and again, taking her influences from Disney princesses and Japanese subcultures. 

3) Ttigerlilly
Ttigerlilly's feed has an amazing hippie and bohohemian theme which is perfect for summer. Her style really experiments with colour, pattern and texture. Her photos from the festivals she attends contain her amazing outfits- complete with headdresses and makeup. Her feed just makes me want to play dress up!

4) Tokyo Fashion

Tokyo fashion is compiled of street style from various areas of Tokyo, Japan. They really push the boundaries of style there and it pushes me to be more experimental with my outfit choices. The styles are really varied such as Lolita, gothic, skater, Harajuku and more. It's such a fresh take on fashion.


5) Hello Kitty

Not technically fashion, but how could I forget Hello Kitty?! From cute cartoon images to teddy bears and cakes, no matter how old you are, Hello Kitty is sure to put a smile on your face.

Hope you enjoyed, who do you like following on Instagram?

Melissa xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥