Thursday 4 August 2016

Carbs and Glitter

Carbs t shirt: H&M / Sequin skirt: Topshop / Moon and stars skirt: Motel Rocks / Choker: Affleck's Palace / Flower crown: Claire's accessories

When I first saw this cute 'carbs' t-shirt, I needed it! It encapsulates my love for potatoes and pasta perfectly, , is in a cute American preppy style which brings me one step closer to my childhood dream of becoming a cheerleader. I like the way this t-shirt looks 'worn' and casual. I love the contrast of it paired with a glitzy sequin skirt. 

For a chilled out summer day, the top looks great with this Motel Rocks bodycon skirt. A pair of converse or vans would perfectly. I'm just hoping for another heatwave!

My go to accessory at the moment is a this lilac cat collar. I'm currently collecting accessories from Affleck's Palace, a shop in Manchester. All the stuff there is so cute! This collar is so kawaii and makes me feel like a cute little cat!

Hope you enjoyed this post, what are your plans for the rest of summer? See you soon!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥