Tuesday 9 August 2016

University wishlist

Hi! So I am due to start university to study fashion this year and should be moving into halls in just over a month. There is a lot I will need to get so this means my favourite activity- shopping!

A backpack - this one from Miss Selfridge has plenty of space for books, pens, my makeup phone and camera. It's in a beautiful pink, purple, blue and orange iridescent material which makes it an fashion statement as well as practical!

Notebooks and planners - I am obsessed with Paperchase's stationery, I need to be restrained from buying things from there! Their new range is based around mermaid cats, I don't think anything could be more me! For my course I will need a planner so I remember my assignments, and a diary to explain my work and the process of my projects.

Outfit - I am really bad at dressing for practicality, so I think this outfit strikes a good balance. This is a really adorable kitschy t-shirt from the ragged priest, and a tartan skirt. To keep warm I would just add a pair of tights and a rain mac as it rains a lot in Preston, where I will be studying, same as Manchester so I'm pretty used to it!

Accessories and beauty products - Since it's unlikely I will have a bath in my university halls, no more bath bombs and more shower gel. Lush have so many beautiful smelling shower gels!

Are you starting to university soon? What are you planning to buy? See you soon!

Melissa xxx


3 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist, that bag is really cool! Love your blog! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute wish list! I actually gave into temptation and bought loads of the paperchase purrmaid stuff 😍😍 and lush have loads of amazing shower gels so hopefully you won't miss bath bombs too much!
    Amy xx
    andeastthesun.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag and notebooks are so cute! Hope you have a fab time at uni! X
    ayranarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥