Saturday 5 July 2014

My Prom Style & Makeup

Last night was my prom and I had such an incredible time with some of my favorite people, and felt like a princess all dressed up. I thought I would share with you my pictures and how I got ready because I put in so much effort and I'm not amazing at applying makeup, however I think I turned out great and I'm quite proud of myself. I used a lot of lilac and purple colours and I think it worked well.


Products I used:
- Revlon colorstay eyeshadow
- Maybelline fit me concealer
- Revlon colorburst lacquer balm
- Collection 2000 fast stroke eyeliner
- Rimmel scandaleyes kate moss mascara


The results of the Revlon colorburst lacquer balm. The colour is amazing as it a mixture of pink, purple of red and looked great with my dress. I definitely recommend it for prom because it actually stays on all night!


Skincare products I used:
- T-zone clear pore gel facial wash
- T-zone skin clearing face moisturizer
 
I use these products as I have quite oily skin and they are both really good at removing the oil from my face so I don't get spots really often anymore.


My dress and flower crown are from Miss Selfridge and my heels and clutch are from New Look. I really like the way the colours go together; white, pink, and nude. The flower crown finishes off the look perfectly.


Photos I took from outside prom of the street lights and car lights. Everything looks so much prettier in the night time, I always want to take a lot of pictures.

See you in my next post, Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥