Sunday 27 July 2014

Romanticised the time I saw flowers in your hair

 Recently I've had so much free time, so I've been using it to be creative. I love both drawing and collaging, so I combined the two in the collage below. I think it is really creative and colourful and I am pleased with the results.


This is a digital collage of all my favourite items of clothing and accessories for summer: skirts, crop tops, skorts, purses, flower crowns, lipstick.
A necklace which I customized to make a choker: I added the charm of my initial and attached flowers from an old flower crown.


Some pretty flower pictures I took recently.  I'm obsessed with the colours on flowers, they are so inspiring.




Checked shirts are perfect for any weather, I can wrap them round my waist when it is warmer and put them on when it gets colder. I strongly prefer oversized ones, you can pick them up at charity shops. I was obsessed with this pink vest top from the second I saw it at a charity shop. The colour is amazing and I've been wearing it so much recently in this warm weather. For makeup, I chose my favourite red lipstick from topshop for a subtle pop of colour.


Hope you enjoyed, see you soon! Melissa xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your digital collage! Beautiful flower crowns and your bunny ears are so so cute! Lovely blog <3

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥