Monday 30 June 2014

I'm the night sky, I'm the fire in your eyes

I really like the outfit I wore today, I actually think I put it together really well and I am pleased with it. I think that the blue t-shirt and the blue flowers in the skort go together really well, it looks so pretty and colourful. I also love denim jackets at the moment and I think this one finishes off the outfit nicely. It also gives the outfit a more unique edge, as this is a very girly the jacket toughens it up. The flowers in my headband and the flowers in my skort are also coordinated, which looks great.


 Yesterday I bought this amazing patterned skort from New Look. It is one of the best purchases I have made for a while. The range of colours on it really stands out, the flower patterns are so pretty. In sunny weather it looks perfect as it looks like the blue sky and the flowers and wildlife. This is already one of my favorite items of clothing for summer, I'll definitely be wearing it a lot!



Some of my favorite songs at the moment:
Heaven knows I'm miserable now // The Smiths
Roll with it // Oasis
Seaside // The Kooks
We'll be back for more // Nina Nesbitt
Moaning Lisa Smile // Wolf Alice
Brooklyn Baby // Lana Del Rey
Lovesick // Peace

Today was my college taster day, It was really interesting and I learned a lot about the fashion course, It was so much fun and I met lots of cool people. We also had to make a dress out of paper and this is what I came up with. I think it is actually really pretty and I love the colours on it; yellow, lilac and pink. 


See you soon, Melissa xxx

2 comments:

  1. Skort is amazing, love the headband. You look like you should be in a hippie/girl gang. Really digging it. (also shooooooes, those are on point.)

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ♥ I don't know why I'm not in a hippie girl gang gang already.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥