Saturday 28 June 2014

Summerspiration: Mimi Elashiry & Holographic Clothes

I am constantly looking on instagram for fashion inspiration, and there so many stylish girls out there. One of my favorites is Mimi Elashiry, she's an Australian girl with such a refreshing and inspiring style. Her outfits are inspired by nature and have such hippie vibes to them. There are so many tropical and exotic prints in her look, with a lot of jewellery. She also wears a lot of crop tops and skirts, which I LOVE.

I also put together this collage of things from the high street that are similar to what Mimi wears so you can get her look! I love the head chains from Miss Selfridge!



I know holographic clothes have been around for a long time now, but I'm still obsessed with them! There's something about the really shiny, silvery, colourful material that gets me so excited. I hope this is a trend to stay and I really hope to see more of it on the high street, the closest I am going to get to holographic clothes at the moment is looking at pictures on tumblr!


I also made this cute collage that mixes all of my favorite items of clothing that I want for summer. I think this outfit goes together really well, the grey crop top is quite plain and simple, the bright pink blazer gives it some colour and the choker, socks and heels add interesting details to make it look more unique. Melissa xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the bohemian/indie style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and it is awesome!!

    Also I was wondering if you happened to know where the skirt and crop top from your last collage are from? That outfit is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The skirt and crop top are both from topshop ♥

      Delete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥