Saturday 21 June 2014

Outfits & Songs For A Summer Adventure!

It's been the summer holidays for me for a week now and I have a lot of time to relax but I just really want to get outside and have amazing adventures! The weather is gorgeous and I want to make lots of new friends and memories. An outfit that would be perfect for those times is this one, I love the colours on it and it just fits together perfectly!


I think the red velvet top and the purple shorts go together so well. The accessories I am wearing with it is a necklace and choker. I really like layering my choker with a necklace at the moment. I am topping the outfit off with a flower crown and jelly shoes (of course.) I would wear this outfits for a day of shopping and exploring the city with friends. The songs that would fit the day I wear the outfit would be:

- Golden City // Coasts
- Follow Baby // Peace
- The City // The 1975
- Night Sky // CHVRCHES
- She Changes The Weather // Swim Deep
-  400 Lux // Lorde
- How Soon Is Now // The Smiths
- We Own The Sky // M83


The second outfit is definitely my favorite at the moment. I think the yellow skort stands out so much against the purple top. The kimono has gorgeous pattern on it and is so colourful, which I love. I am also wearing my other flower crown, which is so pretty. I would wear this outfit to a party, a meal in the evening, a concert or watching the sun set. The songs of the day I would wear this outfit are:

- Sunset // Avalanche City
- My Number // Foals
- Any Way I Can // Walk The Moon
- Everywhere // Fleetwood Mac
- Move // Mausi
- Boom Clap // Charli XCX
- This Charming Man // The Smiths
- If So // Atlas Genius
- You // The 1975
- My Friend Has A Swimming Pool // Mausi

 Hope you enjoyed! If you have any song suggestions please write them down in the comments because I always love finding new music! Lots of love Melissa xxx


1 comment:

  1. Digging that double velvet action going on in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥