Wednesday 25 June 2014

I'm not a white teeth teen, I tried to join but never did

White Teeth Teens // Lorde

I absolutely adore this outfit, It's classy and smart but still really cute. I love to wear white ankle socks with these short Mary Jane heels. I also like to wear this outfit with my pink blazer to add in some extra colour and look more smart. I'm also wearing a braid in my hair and a choker to make the look even more pretty and summery.
I really want to wear this outfit to a restaurant, party or concert this summer. 


I thought I would try wearing a denim jacket over my pink playsuit, to make it more casual as the playsuit is very smart and structured. This also makes it more versatile as it can wear it for a variety of occasions, not just in the evening. The shoes and sock combo also make it look a bit more quirky.


One of my favorite things for the summer is lipstick. The great thing about lipstick is that you can wear it as often as you like as it's not bad for your skin, and they come in such an amazing variety of colours. One of my favorites is Topshop Rio Rio, it is an amazing red colour. I also love Baby Lips, I genuinely think they live up to the hype and since using them, I have noticed a significant improvement in my lips. Since I've had so much spare time this summer I've been making a lot of bows, they are so cute and easy to make and they really suit the outfits that I wear.

One of my all time favorite album's is The 1975's self titled album. It is such beautiful music. My favorite tracks are Heart Out, Settle Down, Pressure and Talk. I highly recommend you check it out, there's a mix of happy, sad and chilled songs. Other albums I love are CHVRCHES' The Bones Of What You Believe, Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic. I have quite an eclectic music taste.

I have also been sketching a lot, I love to take pictures of flowers and then draw them. I am also thinking of making my own flower crowns. Hope you are having a good summer, 

Melissa xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥