Thursday 1 January 2015

15 things I want to do in 2015


It's very cliché, but I've been feeling very optimistic in the past few days about 2015. In 2014 I grew so much, did lots of amazing things and learn so much. I want this year to even better, there's lots I want to achieve. I'm so excited to see what happens!

1) Make more art. I've improved quite a bit in the past year and I'm determined to get better. I want to paint more, take more pictures, make more collages, design more clothes!



2) Gain confidence. I feel like I am so far behind people my age in terms of confidence. Talking to people is very difficult for me, I think a lot of people would describe me as having 'social anxiety.' Hopefully I will make more progress and be much more confident in 2015 :)

3) Don't be afraid. My shyness has ruined a lot of great opportunities. This is all going to change, I'm going to seize every day!

4) Dye my hair pink.


5) Make friends from other places in the country.

6) Maybe make a friend or two through blogging!

7) Work really hard at college and get a distinction (A) in my final major project.

8) Be more spontaneous.

9) Stroke more cats.

10) Go to as many beaches as possible.



11) Take lots of outfit pictures for my blog and post every week!

12) Be more pink and colourful. I don't think that's possible for me, but I'll try.

13) Fall in love with myself more.

14) Go to more parties and make amazing memories.

15) Always be smiling :) I have so much to be happy about and so much to smile about.

Wishing you all a wonderful new year, Melissa xx What do you want to do in the new year?




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I hope all 15 will come true :)
    Happy New Year, cutie xx

    - nurinek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu, I like your blog too :) happy new year x

      Delete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥