Sunday 4 January 2015

Isn't it midnight on the other side of the world

I've been putting together some really pretty outfits recently so I thought I would have a spontaneous photoshoot in my room (if you don't like pink, look away now)




I was obsessed with this ark playsuit for a while and I'm so glad I finally got it in the boxing day sales! The lacy side sleeves are really gorgeous and unique! I hate wearing a coat with this playsuit as I like showing it off. The stunning greek headband is from Miss Selfridge, this will be perfect the summer and evenings by the sea. To add a little bit of 90's and magic this blue quartz choker tops the outfit off.



This outfit is totally inappropriate for the weather currently (I was freezing taking these pictures!) But I cannot wait to wear them as it gets warmer. I've seen a lot of bloggers wear this motel moon and stars crop top in the summer and I've had my eye on it ever since. It was probably my best purchase in the boxing day sales!

It's far too cold too wear these shorts for quite a while, but when I saw them on the rail in Thunder Egg I just couldn't not get them. The intricate little detailing in the embroidery is so gorgeous and delicate. I have a feeling I'll be going on lots of adventures in these shorts!


I'm going to dye my hair pink soon (YAY!) but in the meantime I tried out some spray in hair colour, which was really gross and got all over my hands.




Have a lovely day, hope you all had a good Christmas holidays! See you soon, Melissa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥