Friday 16 January 2015

Bright Rainbow Sprinkles Makeup Tutorial

It's getting closer and closer to spring so I'm putting more bright and unusual colours in to my makeup routine. This is really pretty, fresh and unique look, I'd love to wear it at a festival in the summer!


Products I used: 

♡ Revlon pink eyeshadow
♡ Real Techniques base shadow brush
♡ Barry M blue kohl pencil
♡ Seventeen mascara
♡ Fine glitter dust by Barry M
♡ Pink Punch Maybelline Baby Lips




I applied the Barry M kohl pencil on my lash line and water line, with a cat eye flick on the side. This really brightens up my eyes and makes me look more awake. I then used the Real Techniques base shadow brush on my eyelids and in the crease. I love the contrast between the blue and the pink, they strangely compliment each other! 

To make my eyelashes stand out and look fresh, I applied several coats of seventeen mascara to my 
lash line and water line. This is such a good mascara for on a budget, it's great for volumizing and lengthening, To add a touch of fun I drew a small heart on my cheek with the eyeliner. This looks a bit crazy but I think it's really playful and pulls the whole look together. 

I'm not really a fan of bright or dark lipstick colours, so I applied some good old pink baby lips and a little glitter on top.




I think I've really improved with my makeup skills and I'm really with how this turned out yay! What makeup have you been wearing right now? What are your favourite products? See ya all soon, 
Melissa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥