Friday 10 June 2016

Makeup and outfit of the day 10/06/16

Recently I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone more with clothes, so I decided to buy this adorable dress from Dorothy Perkins, even though it's not really the colours and patterns I would usually go for. It is perfect for hot summer days at the moment, and if it gets a bit chilly you can just layer a little white t-shirt underneath and pair it with a denim jacket.

I've always been too nervous to try this, but today I thought I would just be brave and try blue eyebrows! Okay, they are not perfect but a nice experiment and I don't look too much like an alien like I thought I would...

I decided to just go crazy today and practice a unique look so slicked on some bright purple lipstick, drew some multicoloured daises and even put a little star on my cheek.

This is one of my favourite quirky purses from accesorize. I still can't get over how it is in the shape of a rocket! It's the sort of thing younger Melissa would have died for, and instantly makes a boring outfit more fun.

Melissa xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your style and yes,that bag definitely is rather unique and quirky x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥