Sunday 19 June 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Palette | Cruelty Free

Recently I discovered my new favourite makeup brand, Makeup Revolution! After discovering they don't test their products or ingredients on animals, I decided to give them a try and at £4.99 it is a bargain! I found the colours to be incredibly pigmented, much more so than more expensive palettes I have tried in the past. I am so in love with all the shades, they are so magical and perfect for experimenting with really unique looks! The shades are incredibly bright and maybe not for an everyday look, but you will definitely look like a colourful unicorn at parties!

The packaging is super pretty and colourful, the pictures really don't do it justice. it is a purple holographic card, I definitely think a unicorn would approve!

I mixed the shimmer grey and the matte pink shades and I really like the mixture of the two. I am working on blending different shades together.

Have you tried this palette? Have you tried any other Makeup Revolution products?

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥