Monday 27 June 2016

What I would wear if I was going to prom

Sadly I am not going to prom this year as I have just finished college and we don't have a prom. I had such an amazing time at my prom two years ago (the pictures are here) and one of my favourite things was choosing my dress, deciding my hair and makeup. If you are going to prom here are last minute ideas for dresses, accessories and makeup! (and I am a pretty envious of you!) I hope you will have an amazing night.

Peachy, nude and pink shades make up this incredibly cute look. A 50's style dress always looks great for prom, wear a tutu underskirt underneath so the dress really sticks out. Add a spritz of flowery, romantic perfume.

If you don't want to go for a typical girly prom look, this black dress from the Ariana Grande collection at Lipsy is so gorgeous. A black flower crown and suspender tights complete the look. If you're feeling really daring try some black lipstick (which will really shock your teachers!)

For a pretty fairy tale look, try a tiara which I would have loved to wear at my own prom. Or go for a flower crown which is equally as beautiful. A simple but stunning white dress is understated and doesn't need too many accessories or makeup. Simple makeup including light pink makeup is perfect.

Have a good prom, you will look beautiful no matter what you wear! What is your favourite look?

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥