Monday 13 June 2016

My dream summer wardrobe

One of my favourite things about summer starting is buying new clothes, and a lot of preparation is needed before you hit the shops. Here are some of the things I have my eye on to buy, and also some dream items I'd love to have in my wardrobe. I spent lots of time making these collages, hope you enjoy!

Skinny dip London purses // Ann summers corset // Boohoo dress // Claires flower headband // Topshop shorts // UNIF top // Illustrated people crop top // Juju jelly shoes

Evening dresses are a must for summer, I love this iridescent Boohoo dress because of the beautiful sparkles which will make me feel like a mermaid! The perfect accessory is a  dainty flower crown.

I would really like to stock up on some more shorts now the weather is warmer, they're a staple piece
that come in any colour under the sun and can be styled any way. For example with a bikini top and jelly shoes for the beach, and a blazer, dressy top and heels for a night out!

Kitschy skinny dip London are so fun and really break the ice at parties.
 UNIF backpack // Skinny dip London purse // Boohoo watermelon bralet // Motel dress // The ragged priest at Topshop anorak // Triangl bikini top // Topshop shorts // Juju jelly shoes

As you can see, I don't like bright colours or pink at all... just kidding. I'm absolutely obsessed with eating fruit, and I also enjoy wearing it. These little tops are so wear over a bikini and get on and off at the beach. If you're staying in the UK, you can't really rely on the weather so a gorgeous rain mac like this one is a must purchase. So even in torrential rain, you can still be a pretty kawaii space princess. I'm also seriously lusting after triangl bikini's, they come in all the gorgeous candy pastel colours.

What are your favourite things to wear in summer? What's on your current wishlist?

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥