Saturday 11 June 2016

Summer goals 2016


I've just finished college forever, can't believe it's over! I have a long summer ahead of me before I head off to university in September, so I am going to dedicate some time to making things and working hard on m little blog, which I have been abandoning. I thought I would write down some more of the things I want to achieve so I don't get distracted!

1) Blog every single day

2) Become fully vegan (I'm already vegetarian and am transitioning at the moment)

4) Take lots of pictures and improve my photography

4) Make some pretty bows / headbands

4) Improve my running, and run 10K

5) Learn to cook and bake yummy vegan recipes before I start university

6) Keep a folder of swing tags and fashiony things that inspire me.

7) Most importantly, try and get out of my comfort zone more and speak to more people I don't know, and try and keep my anxiety under control.

Hope everyone reading has a happy summer, hopefully the weather is not as bad and rainy as it was this weekend!

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥