Sunday 3 July 2016

Rainbow Makeup Look

In spite of the rainy miserable weather in the UK, I'm bringing you a colourful rainbow makeup look to hopefully brighten things up! I've been playing about with different colours and shades since I got the Colour Chaos palette by Makeup Revolution. This would be the perfect look for a pride festival this summer!

The palette has all the colours of the rainbow and are extremely pigmented, so your sure to get noticed.

The pink and yellow shades look so beautiful together. Adding some bright colour to the eyebrows looks extremely unique and I've always been too scared to try it as it is so 'out there' but this looks quite subtle and really goes with the look.

Tell me what you thought of this post, see you soon xxx

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥