Sunday 17 July 2016

A Look Inside My Summer Makeup Bag | Cruelty Free

Over the past year I have been transitioning to cruelty free, so I have not been buying any beauty products tested on animals, as it's incredibly unnecessary. However, it's not easy to go cruelty free and I've made mistakes as sometimes companies animal testing polices are confusing. Everything in my summer makeup bag is bought from companies who do not test on animals. So not only are the products pretty and work for me, not bunnies were tortured to make them!


 ♡ Makeup Revolution Scandalous Crime Lipstick
 This is a gorgeous bright pink shade that is incredibly pigmented, the colour is amazing quality and hard to believe it is £1!!!


♡ Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer
My favourite concealer used to be Collection Lasting Perfection but when I found out they weren't cruelty free, I was absolutely gutted. So I searched for a cruelty free dupe and found this one which works just as well, the coverage is brilliant and is an absolute bargain at £2.

♡ Soap and Glory Love At First Blush
This doubles up as a highlighter because the the pink, white and nude shades are very shiny. I need to apply several coats as it doesn't show up as well on my pale skin. However I do think it is nice and natural and subtle.

♡ MUA Makeup Academy Mega Volume Mascara
I absolutely love MUA mascaras, this one makes my eyelashes look so big and beautiful. Perfect for fluttering your eyelashes at someone cute! They weren't lying about 'mega volume' it really is mega volume, well named.

♡ Soap and Glory Hand Food, Instant Sun-kissed Tint Body Lotion
Summer means showing my legs a lot more, so I want to look more tanned, like I've been in the sun and not just sitting on my laptop all day. When you open the bottle it just smells of holidays and warm weather, I'm sure you know the smell! It does give a beautiful colour, though it washes off very quickly. I love the hand food as it's very important to feed your hands they get hungry.

♡ Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss
I've been carrying this around since Christmas, it's a lovely pinkish nude shade that is ideal for sprinkling at bit of glitter over. It's great for summer days when I don't feel like wearing makeup. And also, it tastes like chocolate. I don't eat my lipgloss, but it tastes like chocolate on my lips.

Hope you enjoyed, have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite beauty products for summer right now?

Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥