Friday 15 July 2016

Midnight Sparkles // OOTN

Going on a night out is a great time to get dressed up, choosing my dress, makeup and accessories feels like I'm picking from the dressing up box when I was younger. My enthusiasm for fashion has remained the same.

To make a bold statement I decided to go with some bright, pink, glittery scrunchies in bunches in my hair. As a contrasting colour I when for a bright lilac lipstick and a heart choker. I think the accessories are coordinated well.

 I adore velvet. This outfit has a touch of gothic without being too extreme. The purple glittery socks contrast so well with the blue velvet.

Mary jane heels are absolutely perfect with thigh high socks which would be a perfect trend for Autumn (as we have been getting so much Autumn weather lately it doesn't even feel like summer.) This would also work so well with a tartan skirt for an ultimate schoolgirl prep look.

The back of the dress is so beautiful, an open back and a gorgeous long bow (though unfortunately the pictures don't do it much justice)

Hope you enjoyed seeing this look, let me know what you thought and if you have time, please check out my new youtube channel! I will be focusing on creative makeup looks, style lookbooks, hauls and vintage fashion. Here's my most recent video if you want to look like a mermaid...




Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥