Wednesday 27 July 2016

July Music Playlist

Here's what I've been listening to this month...

- If you like The 1975, you're sure to like Blossoms, an amazing new band from Manchester. Their songs Charlemagne and At Most A Kiss are fun indie psychedelic pop and are great for dancing during the rest of summer.

- Heathrow is a soothing acoustic-y song, and probably my favourite song from Catfish and The Bottlemen's new album. It is a good song for long car journeys and also good for listening in the dark. It is a very sweet romantic song that reminds me of a track from their first album 'Hourglass'

- My current obsession is Panic! At The Disco (I'm very late to the party, didn't have a scene phase until age 18.) This is the perfect party song and is so infectious, you'll be singing it in no time!

- Last summer I became obsessed with Don Broco and their albums 'Automatic' and 'Priorities' and thus song is already my new favourite. It's perfect if you want to get into more rock music but also love a good catchy song. I can't stop playing it!

What music are you listening to at the moment? What would you recommend? 

Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥