Monday 18 July 2016

Dainty Lace Angel | OOTD

Over the weekend I went shopping and the minute I saw this dress from H&M, I feel immediately in love. I never found a dress that was more 'me', it's a cute 70's style, but also reminds me of Japanese gyru style. the perfect short length, a pastel pink colour with all my favourite details like lace and pleats.



 I paired some pretty lilac jelly shoes. I love pale pastel colours together. Finally we have some sun here in the UK so I was able to get outside and take some nice pictures. I love the way these pictures are so sunkissed, the sunlight just hits the shot.

The sleeves have a cute cap style and make me feel really floaty. I love the delicate little details.

I made a summer lookbook for youtube of all of my favourite pretty pink summer dresses. If you like this post, check it out!

 Have you made any amazing purchases lately? How's your summer going so far?

Melissa xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dress on you! I love your style <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your lovely comments! I reply as soon as I get the chance ♥